frenchmen's question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trull
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello... that make a long time that I had not returned on this forum(je did not have any more Internet) I will like to make fraggs my zoanthus and I wanted to know how you call these small supports?? know a store which could deliver some to me in France??? thank you
 
thank you pufferpunk...do you know a store which could deliver some to me in France???
thank's...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new