Freshwater forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sipec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Isn't there other freshwater forums? I don't think many people would find it with a heading of Reef to Reef.
 
I liked plantedtank.net the best as well. Barrreport.com also good for planted tanks.
 
It might not be a bad idea...We could then convince those rebels to get clean and add some salt to that water...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new