Friday Night Flash Sale - Completed

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
1,470
Location
TX
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All done, thanks yall for playing!

Hey yall! We've had a flurry of shows lately and I haven't been on Reef2Reef as much as I'd like.

Let's have some fun - the first five people to send me a PM can get a Dinkins gift card (from $50 to $250) for half off!

Let the fun begin!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new