Friend or Foe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The white and grey Asterinas are ok, the ones with some coloring in them are the bad ones. If you look closely at the pic above, you can clearly see the coloring in the starfish.

I didn't look at the picture very close. Thanks for the clarification!
 
I think I have the white and gray ones. Haven't seen them eat corals. Yet. I pull them off the glass when I see them. I'll be getting a harlequin shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new