Fritz 2 part phyto fertilizer

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Chatham, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m curious those who have successfully grown dark green tetraselmis phyto what concentration your using for the fritz 2 part fertilizer? The bottle says for 1 gallon of phyto it uses .5 ml each of part A and B. Everyone else claims to be using 1ml per 1 liter. Anyone have any experience on this subject? My phyto tends to go yellow after a few days and wondering if I’m under fertilizing.

IMG_8470.jpeg IMG_8471.jpeg IMG_8472.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Not familiar with Fritz fertilizer. I suggest you add more fertilizer.

I don’t consider the jar on the right as dark green. However, that is the color that I seek. I harvest every 7 to 10 days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new