• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

frogspawn for sale BHAM AL area

vcollins9850

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
263
Reaction score
150
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone in the area is driving though Birmingham or East 280 this week, I got a double head of frogspawn that I need to move. $45
also have some free superman monti, green monti cap frags I'll throw in with it. Also blue discosoma mushrooms/GSP if you want those as well.

fspawn2H.jpeg
 
Nice piece… not local but nice offer. GLWS
 
Not at the moment. I just don’t have the supplies. Really sold most that I had to to make room and just sale it out of convenience right now. Still to nervous to put it in a box
No problem, thank you it’s just really hard to get around here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new