Frogspawn or hammer?

TurbineJunkie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
Eveleth
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold to me as a frogspawn. Everyone thinks its a hammer. I just have no clue. It has some frog characteristics but mostly has hammers for tentacles.
20220808_164236.jpg
 
The original head had only 1 tentacle that really looked froggy. Now that its 6 heads it has quite a few more. I've always been under the impression that it's just a weird frog. When I'm selling coral people always argue with me that its a weird hammer. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new