Frogspawn

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a big piece of my frogspawn break off a few days ago, rather than reattach it I will sell it if someone wants it. I counted between 17 and 20 heads. they areall close together so the structure is very dense and not spread out really far.
$75.00
 
Most of you saw pieces of Bryan's frogspawn at my house at the last meeting. It's beautiful..... That's a great deal, I just have too much frogspawn/hammers in my tank right now.....
Susan
 
HEHE! ya susan its alot cheaper than i sold you a piece for, I kinda feel guilty! but you know, the economy and stuff drive values down! LOL! Normally I would get $20 a head for this, but people just arnt buying coral like they used to, and I just dont have room.
 
You are talking about the pink tipped frogspawn, right? The green is a hammer, right? I might be interested in your big piece and I could sell my smaller piece....(if it's the pink), but wait! Who has the cool purple tip and Tommy has the really nice long tentacled green whatever it was..... Hmmm... Got to love the pink tips though..... I just need a bigger tank (NOT).
 
Susan it is the pink tip with green, but I think it is more compact than the one you already got from me, so when opened up I dont know if it will look bigger? or the same as what you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new