From Brown to this in about 4 weeks

  • Thread starter Thread starter coral88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
940
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this 4 weeks ago and it was brown and now it looks like this. Sorry about the blurry spots I need to remove some calcareous.


orange.jpg




Let me know what you think :)
 
pakora

It's got a nice green glow to it and I would think it's still coloring up

suttumlikapimp

I have a few that I keep thinking about fraging. If I start fraging you will be getting a pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new