From T5's to Mitras 7206

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwilk19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mwilk19

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
794
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of switching from my 6 tube T5 fixture to LEDs. I have a 120 gallon mixed reef that's heavy on SPS. Will 2 fixtures be enough over a 48x24x24 tank?
 
I don't know the answer, but GHL is also coming out with the 7204s this year! Same as the 7206s but only 4 pucks and no external display. The good part? They are said to be looking around $499 for when they become available. Maybe 3 of those would be better than 2 7206s for about the same money. More spread!
 
Yes, two would be fine. I have a 150 gallon 48x24x 32 deep. I have two and I love them!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new