From the Ocean - How Do I Add

Live stuff beats dead stuff any day. I would say fill your tank with beautiful living things, not what is left of them.
 
Live stuff beats dead stuff any day. I would say fill your tank with beautiful living things, not what is left of them.
I guess you give someone a platform they will use it. The purpose of this thread was not seeking opinions on whether I should put the dead sea biscuit as decoration/place for live things to live on. But how can I safely put it in my tank if I so chose to do so.
 
I guess you give someone a platform they will use it. The purpose of this thread was not seeking opinions on whether I should put the dead sea biscuit as decoration/place for live things to live on. But how can I safely put it in my tank if I so chose to do so.
Fair enough. Sorry I got off topic. I too would go with a diluted bleach solution. I bleached many dead coral skeletons 35+ years ago, before keeping living corals became feasible to the average aquarist.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new