FRP plus plywood tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HM3105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
403
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I thought I remembered someone had once built a plywood tank using FRP wall panels and plywood but I can't find the thread.

So thought I would ask, general thoughts on feasibility of such a project?

Thank you for your input.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new