FS: 1/10hp chiller - barely used

  • Thread starter Thread starter acro-ed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acro-ed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
604
Reaction score
921
Location
Ocala, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
***SOLD***

I have a barely used Active Aqua 1/10hp chiller for sale. I'm in Ocala but I could meet halfway or I come to Tampa fairly often and we could coordinate meeting then.

The guy I got it from bought it new as a backup and I was keeping it for the same reason. I ended up getting another larger one so now my 1/4 can be a backup.

This 1/10 is in great condition and has been used very little. It's the "older" white body one (their newer ones seem to be black).

This model used to be around $280-300 new; the new ones are $339 on Amazon.

I'm at $200 on this barely used one. Pics soon!

Thanks,
Ed

***SOLD***

51xB5C-j4GL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Any chance you are going to the Florida Keys with the Ocala Reef Club? I'm meeting up with them (I'm in Cape Coral) to help them find my best snorkeling spots and help with collection protocols.

Sent you a PM.
 
Sold; thanks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new