• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 16g acrylic nano set up

Item Price
$400.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

nicodim55

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
696
Reaction score
255
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am moving end of month somebody please buy this set up from me. 500.00 for everything including livestocks.

IMG_0839.jpeg IMG_0840.jpeg IMG_6104.jpeg IMG_6113.jpeg IMG_6114.jpeg IMG_6127.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Would probably help if people knew were you lived. California is a big place....
 
Livestocks: All for 150.00

Coral beauty
Spotted hawk fish
Marine betta
Red coris wrasse
Pink lobster
 
Take all rocks and tank set up for 500.00 obo! I am leaving April 29th
IMG_0981.jpeg
 
Hello everyone, made it AZ safely yesterday ☺️🙏. Nano is still available for 300.00. PM if interested thank you.
 
Glad you made it - long trip I’m sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new