FS 20 gallon stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleeper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sleeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
47
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to judge interest. I have a 20g tall sitting in my garage, my old display before I got the 55g. generic hinge canopy, I also have 2: 24in 48wt t5HO fixtures. Here is the link from fosters-n-smith:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3733+16770&pcatid=16770
they are priced at 72.99 new and are the 24" SW model. bulbs are 3 months old.

Thinking about a light upgrade for my 55gallon, but need some help gettin some cash together. figured if someone wanted to start a 20g Nano, or needs a fuge, some supplemental lighting. Just let me know if there is any interest or looking for any offers.

Thanks
Dave
 
Nobody huh? Oh well, I just ordered my new fixture after doing some research, so I may keep one light for a small frag tank or something, who knows. But at least one will be going for cheap!
 
ive asked a couple people and no go but i guess you couldnt hold back huh? glad to here everything is going good for you my project is about to slow down because im having to buy a new truck. way way to hard to transport water from donnys over to my house lol and not to mention if i needed to move a tank lol
 
i might be interested as an upgrade for my 75 gallon fresh water. I will post back when i know if i have the money or not.
 
Sounds good. Is the 75g a 48in tank. These are 2 separate 24in lighting fixtures. I have them side-by-side on my 55gallon because it has a crossbridge in the middle. Just want to make sure it would work for you if you have interest.
 
Sounds good. Is the 75g a 48in tank. These are 2 separate 24in lighting fixtures. I have them side-by-side on my 55gallon because it has a crossbridge in the middle. Just want to make sure it would work for you if you have interest.

yeah it's a standard 75 gallon. 48 inch. I am kinda tired of the 2 regular flourecent fixtures (90 watts total between the two kinda sux for looking at the fish)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new