FS: 2x 60g visio cubes with sumps

WitsNWrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each set up individually: $450, includes Tank, Sump, return pump, & Stand. Located in Surprise.

I recently moved to Florida and so I will be breaking down my tanks soon. Please note I will not have access to them until NOVEMBER 8. My parents have been taking care of my tanks for about 8 months now & I will say for not being in the hobby at all, they have done a terrific job. That being said, if you have questions about measurements or specific pictures I will try my best to get the information, but certain questions might have to wait until I am actually there since my mom doesn’t know the difference between a return and drain.

I will be shipping the livestock I am keeping on the 11th, so the tank should be ready for pickup on the 11th around 5pm or after (SOONER THE BETTER). If you pick it up on the 11th, my boyfriend & will be available to help. We fly out late that night, so any pickups scheduled after our departure, you’ll have to make sure you bring enough muscle to load them up yourself.

The tanks are fairly new, I bought them custom with the stands in San Diego within the last 2.5 years. I paid ~$1,000 for each. One is a corner overflow, the other is a center-back. Very few scratches, if any- the corner overflow tank was running for less than a year so it has actually had very little use.

Both tanks are hard plumbed with PVC & flex PVC. Both have Trigger systems crystal cube sump 18s in the stands (this is the largest sump I could find 2 years ago that fit in the stands). Retail on this sump is $274. I believe the drain is 1.5” and the returns are ¾”. (This is from memory & they aren’t in front of me). The corner overflow has one return arm, but the polygonal center back overflow has two. I know the return pump on the corner overflow is a mag drive (maybe 4 years old, but still working like a champ) and the pump on the other tank is a quiet one pro 3000 (758 GPH) I bought a year ago.

I used velcro for door attachment & I doubt I have the hinged hardware anymore after the move. Very little space under the tank when you’re working with cubes so being able to take the door completely off was a big help.

Liverock- I have absolutely no idea how much I have in pounds, but you can see the pieces you’d be getting from the pictures. There are definitely some cool pieces. I also might have some dry pieces in the garage. My livestock is all healthy and I have had most of the fish and corals for 6+years, so I know that there aren’t any pests you’d have to worry about in the rock. There might be a few aiptasia, but that’s only because my mom isn’t so great at using Joe’s juice. Lol.

Lights, powerheads & Gyres are not for sale (taking them with me)
Livestock is not for sale, except:
 1x Chromis, 1x starry blenny, any montis. Might consider some leathers- all depends what I can fit in my Fedex box.
I’m sure I have tons of chaeto, I doubt my mom ever pruned it.

Pictures included in this link on gdrive.
PM or comment with questions !

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back