FS 30w AS pendant light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is the color spectrum like?

How are the Noops working out? Any color shifts or growth differences?
 
The noops are great. I have gotten really great color and getting growth since I added them.
The pendant color spectrum I would say the blue ch doesn’t go as blue as a kessil like it doesn’t go full actinic blue. But it still produces a nice 20k color I feel.
 
Just got 5 noops...... and no controller. Long story. How close to Russellton are you? LOL
 
I was gonna use 2 on this tank to test run them. They're for my big build so I have plenty of time to get a controller. What does the indicator light mean if it's red or blue?
 
Mine are different. Solid blue is blueish, red is whiter. I thought maybe auto and manual or something.
 
Got the controller and set two up in place of my WiFi 165w blackboxes. I definitely like the ramping better. I can change the visual spectrum over a wider range. They are noticeably brighter. The controller absolutely SUCKS they will lose the chance at a good name over it, I guarantee it. They are VERY stubborn about insisting on the use of a controller instead of an app. An app would make this light a no brainer. As it is I would only recommend it to friends that I know are a little technically savvy.
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new