• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 30x12 acrylic Sump

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
602
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have my Old sump up for sale. Used for 7 months.

Asking: 200+shipping. Obo.

30x12, 1 inch intakes, 2 filter sock holders and one set of baffles. has a ledge to place filter pads in-between baffles. I created a Fuge using egg crate. I have extra if you want some.

IMG_0259.JPG


This is right after removal, will have it cleaned up like new for shipment. if more pics are needed just ask.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new