FS: 48" IceCap 4 Bulb T5 Retro Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ericm1205
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ericm1205

Clownfish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
353
Reaction score
12
Location
Downingtown, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up recently and i was gonna use it, but i dont think i want to use it and to make the hood for it, i just want to get a 4 bulb fixture that i can just move it off when i need to get into the tank. i am lazy i guess. Lol
This was never hooked up or used and it has no bulbs.
its a Icecap 4 bulb 48" T5 retro kit with the icecap 660 ballast which you can overdrive it, and individual reflectors for each bulb.
I am asking $250 obo for it. i take paypal
I will ship it and i will only charge a flat fee of $25 to ship it UPS. Its not that heavy and i dont want to look around for shiping quotes. if it costs more than 25, i will pay for it.
if it is only a few $$ more to get it there faster then i will cover that too.

some pics.
IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new