FS: 560g Acrylic tank with stand

Syntax

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Looking to sell my 560 gallon acrylic tank and stand. The tank is still running right now and I'm only going to start breaking it down once I have a buyer or the new tank is on its way. Breaking it down and preparing it should only take me about two days as I already have other tanks setup for the livestock.

It has two minor scratches that I'll buff out before selling, but in excellent condition other than that. There is a steel stand with it as well. There is some minor rust on the bottom that touches the floor but nothing too serious. The stand is skinned with some removeable panels that are held on by magnets.

The dimensions are(in inches) 120Lx36Wx30H. The sump isn't included right now, but if you really want it then we can discuss that further. All of my other livestock/gear I'll be keeping for my next build or will be posted in another thread.

I only have one reason for selling this and its that its in a room that I honestly don't go in, so I find myself only looking at the tank if I'm doing maintenance and finally sick of that.

Asking price is $1500 for both

tank1.jpg tank2.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.4%
Back