• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 6x24 watt ATI Dimmable

  • Thread starter Thread starter nature786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nature786

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
30
Location
Chester, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Held on to this hoping to set up another tank but seems that won't be happening.
Replaced two bulbs with new ones soon as I got the fixture; these bulbs were in use for 1 month.
Will come with 4 more BNIB ATI bulbs.
Does not have the hanging kit(wires other than what's in the pics).
There is some oxidation on the reflectors but doesn't affect the light output.

$365 (includes shipping & PayPal)
NO TRADES


af228c8a0657d075b77eb42ba367ae4a.jpg

26a90ad83648caf5978cf0c7a16f169b.jpg

035221f0e4806ca68376e1942de3168a.jpg

932e9493e0b9ed32a6898f023646ea97.jpg

a84fd77578b26031294aa43bd17c85ec.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm interested but you don't like to answer questions. Unless I'm invisible
 
I'm interested but you don't like to answer questions. Unless I'm invisible

That's not true.
I wasn't receiving notifications from Tapatalk
I have had the fixture for about a year, used it less than six months. I bought it used. The first owner had it for one year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new