• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs- all my reef related stuff- good stuff!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pretty tempting tank. Not totally unreasonable of a drive either. Once I hear how high my custom quote is I'll go running I'm sure
 
yes and the price is in the first post. In case you missed it the price is $1700 for the rimless display set up. Not sure it's worth traveling from Texas to pick up...
 
I'm adding a couple items that I don't want to deal with selling on their own. The buyer of this tank will get the following...


-2 side Starphire rimless Lee Mar Display tank 48 x 24 x 20"
-Steel Stand w/ white powder coat 48 x 24 x 40"- I also have 4 heavy duty feet that screw into the bottom of the stand to go with it
-Advanced Acrylics custom sump 40 x 20 x 20"
-Tunze 1073.040 return pump
-special order grey sch40 plumbing
-Spectrapure auto top off unit w/ Mini Maxi pump
-American DJ 8 switch power unit
-heavy duty 10 outlet metal power distribution center
-Eheim Jager glass heater (250w I believe)
-5 gallon bucket of special grade sand
-2 Tunze nanos if you can use them
-around 40 lbs live rock- some nice big pieces included
-I'm not sure if it works as I haven't plugged it in but I have a computer UPC that I'll toss in, if it doesn't work all it needs is a new battery which shouldn't be too expensive
-I had 2 wooden sides and a front with 2 doors built with magnets inset into the wood to attach to the steel stand, they just need a final fit and paint to match the room this tank ends up in.
 
Is the -Spectrapure auto top off unit w/ Mini Maxi pump, still available, if so, how much ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new