• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATB skimmer 1050a v1.5

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
253
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATB skimmer 1050a v1.5 from my tank break down! **forgot to put the silencer on the adjustment tube for the picture!, but I do have it!**- $650.00 shipped..
At the moment I will only be available on Saturday to ship the skimmer, just wanted to note that!
 
Last edited:
How many times are you going to bump this without dropping the price? : ). There, I said what everyone else is thinking. Lol
 
How many times are you going to bump this without dropping the price? : ). There, I said what everyone else is thinking. Lol

I didn't know that if you bumped the thread you had to drop the price, must be a new rule? :tongue: I'm always open to offers though, sometimes...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new