• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATI PowerModule 8x54 T5 Fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter HiroPro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HiroPro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Bella Vista, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my ATI Powermodule T5 fixture. It's a 48" fixture with 8 54w bulb capacity and the dimmable ballast. It's about 2 years old and is in great condition.

Asking $600 -> Now $500 shipped (Price shipped is to lower 48 only). Bulbs not included.

I'll get pics up as soon as I get home.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Bump.

I've had family in town so I haven't had time to post some current pics but here's a pick of when I had it over the tank.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new