• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATI Powermodule 8x54

Acropora52

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
390
Reaction score
181
Location
Springfield, Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workhorse of a light, only selling because I got the hybrid fixture.

Normal wear, bulbs need replacement.

350 obo
PXL_20201229_195407034.MP.jpg
PXL_20201229_195428063.MP.jpg
 
This isn't a powermodule though is it? It looks like a sunpower
 
Yep powermodule (pre LED version) I wish they still made them I feel like the sun power is a crap fixture comparatively
 
Ooooh, ok I didn't even know this was a model! Cool!! Learn something new every day
 
Where u located at I'm in roanoke
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new