• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: BNIB AI Hydra led fixture.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
9,753
Location
Grapeville PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals, I have a brand new never used or even taken out of the plastic wrapper white hydra for sale. I was going to use it for a frag tank setup but I found something else I need the funds for. I am asking $375 shipped to your door. Any questions pm is key

Thanks
George
uploadfromtaptalk1399272154725.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399272171503.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399272185680.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399272199825.jpg
 
Going mh. I have radions over my display now but want to switch back to see if there really is a difference. I want to sell this to fund my experiment
 
Ok guys I really need the funds so here is the deal, I will do this for 309.30 (PayPal fee) plus you pay actual shipping fees.

Let's get this sold!
 
Last price drop.

309.30 shipped!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new