• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: CC Inferno Anemone on sale (4 available)

christian321uy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DACE2C04-15BA-4173-92AD-A59128DA4E24.jpeg

just picked up this one and im really loving it! thanks again!

Plasmacat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an inferno in today. Packaged really well. Extremely bright, bubbled up nicely within an hour in the tank. Pleasure working with the seller, clear communication.

Garyakala

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got Flying High's inferno anemone today, by far the color of this anemone is intense beauty. His anemone is a beauty for sure. I recommend people who are into anemone should get it from him. if you feel others inferno anemone is not true inferno, then you message Flying High. He is very helpful to explain information about inferno. Once again thank you, Flying High!

Djalexchang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have updated pics of their nems that they've purchased from flyinhigh? Interested to see how colors have changed

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back