• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Inferno Bubble Tip Anemone

Item Price
$350-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale are two CC (Coral Collection) Inferno bubble tip anemones. WYSIWYG. I originally received my CC Inferno from Ryan Schlenker at Rising Phoenix Reefs. His originally came from Nelson Tamisen who got them from CC. Asking price includes shipping to lower 48 states. Feel free to ask any questions or request other pictures if you would like to see more. Buy with confidence. I have sold and shipped a number CC Supernovas as well as other high-nems including Colorado Sunbursts on r2r. I received my original CSB, Supernova and Inferno in 2019 and have been growing them since.

My seller feedback is located at here & here.

Price includes shipping to lower 48 states
#1 $450
#2 $350

Box is 6.5x5.5” for reference

IMG_9961.jpeg

IMG_9960.jpeg

----------
** Pictures Taken under Radion XR15w G4 Pros.

** DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival if shipment is opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for shipper delays, shipper errors, or acts of God. Picture or video of coral or anemone in the original bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Must provide temperature of water in bag immediately upon opening for DOA purposes. Coral or anemone will be replaced in the event of a DOA if available with a like-sized piece in a reasonable timeframe or the purchase price will be refunded minus cost of shipping. Costs of shipping are the responsibility of buyer.

** Payment must be received within 2 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Cabo31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Highly recommend this seller. My CSB is amazing and I couldn’t have been any happier with the way it was shipped.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which is ur favorite and which seems to do the best?

They all have their moments when they seem to be the brightest of them all. All three tend to have different color shifts even under same lighting and water conditions. All three have done well for me and don’t think any of the three have a better survival rate than the other.

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u have pics of the 3 to compare colors to? I have Chicagos and a Colorado the Chicagos have done great and grown the Colorado has been a pain and I heard the infernos and super novas were better to have

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back