FS: 3 Acro packs (high, med, low)

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,394
Reaction score
1,439
Location
Michigan (SE)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Three Acro Packs for Sale | Shipping Included

Frag sizes are approximate. PM me if you’re interested.


Pack 1: High-End | $773.12 shipped
  • JF Jolt: 2"
  • CC Pink Highlighter: 3/4"
  • JF Blowtorch: 1.5"
  • RRC Angry Birds: 1/2"
JF Jolt, 2", Multi-branch
1790126121880.png
1790126126340.png
CC Pink Highlighter, 3/4"
1790126384884.png
JF Blowtorch, 1.5", thick
1790126478653.png
RRC Angry Birds, 1/2"
1790126572068.png


Pack 2: Mid-Level| $412.33 shipped
  • TCK Skywalker Milli: 1.5"
  • POTO Evil Queen: 1"
  • BC Aquatic-Man: 1"
  • TSA Princess Peach: 1.5"
TCK Skywalker Milli, 1.5"
1790126736747.png
POTO Evil Queen, 1.25", multi-branch
1790126842450.png
BC Aquatic-Man, 1"
1790126925469.png

TSA Princess Peach, 1.25", multi-branch
1790127000112.png


Pack 3: Starter| $257.71 shipped
  • PC Rainbow: 1"
  • WWC Strip Tease: 1/2"
  • POTO Side Chick: 1"
  • TSA Bill Murray: 1.25"
PC Rainbow (pick one)
1790127083578.png
WWC Strip Tease, 1/2"
1790129702539.png

POTO Side Chick, 1", multi-branch
1790127264811.png

TSA Bill Murray, 2", multi-branch (coloring up under-side)
1790127307845.png

Shipping and DOA Policy

Shipping is included in each pack price. Of that price, $60 covers shipping and is nonrefundable if there is a DOA claim. We’ll agree on a delivery date before I ship, and the buyer must be available for the first delivery attempt.

I guarantee live arrival. If a coral arrives DOA, message me through R2R within 2 hours of delivery. The claim must include clear photos showing the affected coral in its original shipping packaging, along with photos of the box. Take the photos before removing, dipping, or discarding the coral. Failure to provide clear photos of the coral in its original shipping packaging invalidates the DOA claim.

For a covered DOA, I’ll issue seller credit for the value of the affected coral, excluding shipping. If I have the same coral available, I’ll do my best to offer it as a replacement using that credit. The buyer pays shipping on any replacement shipment. If the entire pack arrives DOA, the credit is the pack price less the $60 shipping cost.

The live-arrival guarantee covers condition at delivery. Losses after live arrival or a missed first delivery attempt are not covered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new