• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Chalice and Wilsoni Colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter ColaAddict
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$600 shipped for all. I grew these from frags for 2 years.

Golden Eye Chalice colony
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396931739.589966.jpg


Mycedium Chalice colony
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396932088.740977.jpg


Wilsoni colony
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396932139.255569.jpg
 
Let me try to take pic later after work. Pics were taken under 2 Coral + and 2 Reefbrite blues. My other bulbs are Blue +, so lighting doesn't get any whiter.
 
I will entertain trade offers for a nice frag pack of corals.
 
I will get different anle pic when I get home. the one above is a top/down pic.
 
I will include a My Miami chalice (w/ 3 eyes), and Bubblegum Monster chalice small colony as freebies.
 
I will include a My Miami chalice (w/ 3 eyes), and Bubblegum Monster chalice small colony as freebies.

Ok. Final pics of Wilsoni, sold to me as Wilsoni.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397098600.715727.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397098610.099109.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397098617.696001.jpg

Last pic taken under Coral+ T5's only. Best pic I can get with my iPad.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new