• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS:Chalices, favias, acans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snowsrfr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mengs Pinkalicious chalice $50 (4 eyes)
Cornbread 3G Mummy Eye chalice $40 (3 eyes and growing back at the top when it was flipped over while out of town and it receded a bit)
Oregon Mummy Eye chalice $30 (3 eyes)
Purple Rain chalice $50(2 heads)
Cornbread Disko Inferno chalice $40 (1 eye)
Creepy Monster favia $50 (15+ eyes, Rocky Mountain sells it for $55 an eye)
Baby's Breath favia $40(15 eyes)
 
Typo.

It's the Purple Rain acan, not chalice. Got typing too fast.

My bad.
 
I'll take the Baby's Breath and Creepy Monster favias. Shipped to 20112
Thx,
Tom
 
Might be interested in couple just want to see pics of frags and mother colony


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am local to the seller. I ended up with the Mengs Pinkalicious and the Disko Inferno, except I paid more than he was asking on here (doh). I believe the favias also sold locally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new