• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Christmas tree worm rock

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
896
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have this rock since May 18, 2023 and the worms are healthy and the coral on the rock is healthy. I have 5 xmas tree worm rock rocks so I'm trying to make room in my frag tank.

$400 (i paid more from corals.com) ..no trades no shipping fcfs

Pickup pasadena or can meet.

P.S. There's more worms in the back of the rock not just the ones you see in the picture

20230907_172443.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new