• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Clam (Local South Florida Pickup)

  • Thread starter Thread starter zemuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
109
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it is a Squamosa Clam. (Edit wrong clam name.)

I will be taking a job that will require me to move from the Florida to California. So instead of shipping everything with me I decided to start over on the west coast.

If interested I am looking to get $30 for the clam.

Let me know if interested and your located in the Ft. Lauderdale / South Florida Area.

Picture will be posted tonight.

Thanks! PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
Ok got some pictures.

IMG_0195.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new