• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Clownfish pair and anemone

Item Price
60 - 120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Consolidating and moving stuff around so these have to go.
Have had these clowns for 5 months and the nem for 4 months.
Pickup pasadena or can meet in surrounding cities. I will be in OC tomorrow (9/29) morning. No shipping. Fcfs.

Red Sea Bicinctus clownfish pair $120
Sebae Crispa anemone approx 8 inches 60
$160 for both

IMG_20230929_143813.jpg 20230829_211622.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new