FS: Colorado Sunburst- CherryCorals

  • Thread starter Thread starter RandysReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandysReef

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
380
Reaction score
9
Location
Disney World
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
I don't blame you for not wanting to ship . Glws
 
Such a nice nem! Its a shame im down here in Miami :/ would've picked it up
 
Already have multiple buyers interested if i ship. Shipping isn't a problem, as i have shipped bubbles in the past with no problems. But, I would prefer a local deal because of the value of this nem.

Last chance for a local buyer to snatch this guy up. Im located in Orlando by UCF.


Randy
 
Last edited:
Great looking nem saw 2 yesturday at the mr swap in ny cherry had 1 for sale and one went up for raffle. Someone will be happy with this purchase
 
They actually had 3. Lol. Someone bought one before you got there. They certainly are beautiful. Glws.
Great looking nem saw 2 yesturday at the mr swap in ny cherry had 1 for sale and one went up for raffle. Someone will be happy with this purchase
 
I'm very tempted but couldn't get till this Sunday (next day off) let me know if you still have by then I will def. pick up if not.
 
What lights u running on it? Very interested in it, been looking for one for a while. How long ago did it split?
 
Still for sale? Can get tomorrow! Lol :)
 
Already have multiple buyers interested if i ship. Shipping isn't a problem, as i have shipped bubbles in the past with no problems. But, I would prefer a local deal because of the value of this nem.

Last chance for a local buyer to snatch this guy up. Im located in Orlando by UCF.


Randy

I used to live on Red Bug Road, right down the street. Now that I live 700 miles away my old neighborhood is surrounded by treasures. If I still lived there I'd be knocking on your door now.
 
Still for sale? Very interested....
 
these colorado strains are pretty sick! i live the color around the mouth thats something else :)
 
No more left!! I will have a couple more in a couple months. PM me for availability!

Randy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new