• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Complete Plug n' Play - RapidLED Fixture - Solderless LEDS - Apex VDM incl.

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a COMPLETE SOLDERLESS RapidLED fixture for sale. 26 Leds mounted on 2 - 4"x10" Heatsinks. Both heat sinks are connected via a Flat panel TV Mount. It takes 2 bolts to mount this sucker under your tank. this fixture can do some serious growth in SPS. See growth pictures below (growth is about an 8-9 month time frame)

Fixture LED Color mix includes:
cool whites, neutral whites, Royal blue, blue, cyan, & green.

I have an additional small set of UV leds and whites i believe.

This sale includes everything you need to plug and play (Apex Required for Plug and Play or automatic dimming) You can still use this fixture on a basic timer and manual dimming (additional wiring adjustment required though).

Sale Includes:
Completed fixture - 26 solderless leds - color mixed
Completed wiring for drivers and dimming
APEX VDM module and cable if you plan to dim or run a sunrise/sunset
misc lot of additional solderless leds (i think 4) plus additional wiring for solderless setups.

Asking: $280 shipped. US only. Lower 48.

Pictures:
attachment.php

Last edited:

Tom@HaslettMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in the VDM and cables if you'd sell them separately. Sending you a PM now.

Tom

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah. I want to keep the heat sinks together. If I break it, I won't be very successful at selling the other.

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank was this on?

26 total. 13 per 4x10 heat sink. I have a few extras that are not mounted as well. I had it over my 33g (36"x12"x18") and it was plenty. I would say it has between a 36-48" reach left to right and about 12"-20" front back. They are mounted on a flat panel tv mount so if you needed to condense or spread the sinks for a little more reach you can. Ill upload a few more photos shortly.

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to note for anyone looking, There is room to add an additional 11 LEDs PER heatsink. Meaning this unit is capable of handling 48 Leds total. You would however have to add 2 more drivers.

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post actual measurements tonight and better pictures. I was planning to remove the t5 retro kit, but will consider adding it to help move the sale along. $10 extra for the retro kit w/ the led fixture

spznm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested just need to know color configuration on each panel and what drivers are you using on those.

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay guys. Ill answer pms again. Here are the updated pictures. With a sample of the lights. Note - there is a green led per heatsink (it looks blue) as well as a cyan. the fixture is really **** bright so i cant look at it with the lights on to label which LED color is which exactly. Dimensions of the fixture are included.

Asking $160, with free shipping. PLEASE NOTE< the VDM unit has been broken from this sale and sold already.

Im not sure if these will function with a reefkeeper. You may want to research it a bit. They for sure work with an APEX controller and the VDM module. or manually with dimming knobs (not included)

PM for questions. I will answer them back on the thread here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

spznm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay guys. Ill answer pms again. Here are the updated pictures. With a sample of the lights. Note - there is a green led per heatsink (it looks blue) as well as a cyan. the fixture is really **** bright so i cant look at it with the lights on to label which LED color is which exactly. Dimensions of the fixture are included.

Asking $160, with free shipping. PLEASE NOTE< the VDM unit has been broken from this sale and sold already.

Im not sure if these will function with a reefkeeper. You may want to research it a bit. They for sure work with an APEX controller and the VDM module. or manually with dimming knobs (not included)

PM for questions. I will answer them back on the thread here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What ballast is the t5s? Ati bulbs? How long are the bulbs?

OP
OP
stlcard

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5 is an aquatic life retro fit kit for 24" bulbs. There's a picture with the tape measure showing the length.. Look up. ;)

Bulbs are both ati blue plus. They probably need to be replaced. About 7-8 months old.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 92 42.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 109 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back