FS: Current PowerBrite LED's BLUE (460nm) - Full system w/Linking Module

  • Thread starter Thread starter soccerbag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
3,848
Reaction score
133
Location
Richmond, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!!!!!!


As title says, I have a Current PowerBrite LED BLUE (460nm) system for sale. This comes with 1 "system" that plugs into an outlet and 1 linking module (460nm) - all blue LED's. Each link contains 4 Blue LED's (8 total) that really make corals pop.

I used these for 1 week and went another route. The rubber legs are on the bottom and it comes with all parts and accessories. Barely used and in MINT condition. Would be perfect for a frag tank or nano!!

Asking $95 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Paypal only. Please feel free to check my feedback on iTrader. Have sold a few things here...:bigsmile:

Thanks for looking - please pm with any questions. Paypal only please!!

IMG_4075.jpg


IMG_4073.jpg


IMG_4074.jpg
 
Last edited:
$90? If no takers, I'll just hold onto them... they are practically brand new folks...
 
All sold! Please close thread. Thanks R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new