FS: Ecotech Versa's and base station

Item Price
$140 - $150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hi reefers,

Im taking down the listing for now as I have my tank on cruise control for the next month and a half. Of the 3 versa's I only sold 1. I will hang on to the remaining 2 versa's and base station for a little while longer and then relist them around December along with a few more dry goods. Unfortunately, I received allot of inquiries (FLAKES....) and no one pulled the trigger so I'm hanging on to them for a bit longer.

😁
 
I see you took the posting down. Are the tree items still available? $400 for all three?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new