FS/FT: bounce coral

Bruzzerfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
176
Reaction score
59
Location
Orange County ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bounce coral I am looking to sell or to trade for a smaller tank setup, if anyone has a 30 -40 gallon rimless with sump that would be ideal, I currently have a 60 gallon and looking for a secondary smaller tank. Looking for tank with stand and sump. No live stock or mechanicals wanted. I live in Orange County NY and I make frequent trips into The Bronx.

Bounce coral is about 3 inches in diameter
The coral is 4 inches off the front of the glass just to give you an idea of the size.

$1000 obo

Not interested in shipping seeing I have ZERO experience in shipping live stock. Would not be opposed to driving a reasonable distance to make transaction.

Just the piece on the left is for sale. The one on the right is my original bounce, this one split off of that one. Not interested in selling the larger one

1D137006-A004-4D6D-AE0C-46717E2463F6.jpeg


2C409E1F-953F-4D4A-8AC4-13255AF2D0B1.jpeg


B966982E-DFFF-4306-9F2E-82B6B282874B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new