FS/FT: Kingbo PAR38 Bulbs

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRT80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SRT80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
209
Reaction score
25
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of the 18w Kingbo Par38 bulbs and 1 36w black light bulb. I switched to the ABI Tuna Blue bulbs.

The 18w bulbs were used only a few months. They sent me the black light to review so only lit it for a few minutes and it's very dim.

$10 ea. Maybe a good DIY project to change out LEDs?

Located in Murfreesboro.

Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-50-29-1.png


Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-51-06-1.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new