- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 603
- Reaction score
- 163
- Location
- Stafford VA
- What state or country do you live in
- Virginia
I decided to stick with my ATI Powermodule T5s so up for grabs is a white Gen1 ATI Straton. I've played with Radions, Orphek, Reef breeders, and a few other LEDs and none of them even come close to the finish, output, and color.
Light is factory reset and ready for it's next home. In perfect working order. Located in Stafford VA. Would prefer not to ship as I don't have the original box, but will ship in a mirror box if need be. 775 shipped.

Light is factory reset and ready for it's next home. In perfect working order. Located in Stafford VA. Would prefer not to ship as I don't have the original box, but will ship in a mirror box if need be. 775 shipped.

Last edited:
