FS - Holy Grail Micromussa

Thakki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
76
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale are frags/mini colonies of HG Micromussa. Can ship at buyers expense.

1. 5+ heads - $250
2. 16+ heads - $600
3. 14+ heads - $500
4. 14+ heads - $500

The counts are approximate...most likely they all have tiny babies which are not accounted for. They are on 1.5 inch disks and the mother is on a 3x3 tile. Pictures taken by my samsung phone under 10000K.

Pm me for more info.

20210413_191550.jpg 20210413_191452.jpg 20210413_191459.jpg 20210413_191507.jpg 20210413_191523.jpg 20210413_191715.jpg 20210413_190457.jpg
 
#1 sold.

Final bump before I frag them into tiny pieces.
 
Hate to frag this...trying one more time. Will take reasonable offers.
 
Beautiful, but way above my price range. I will be looking for micromussa in the future as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new