FS - IM desktop media reactor

Thakki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
76
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought it new and used it on my nano for less than a year. Has a crack can be seen in the pics...but doesn't impact the reactors functioning. Comes with new set of sponges. Asking $70 obo...includes PayPal fees a d shipping.
45e646b2492404a8fdbaa092707ba363.jpg
2b5ffbec22356a0d9f1582a41c65fb75.jpg
 
Looks like the same...are you interested. Last time I checked it was 99 bucks...I am open to offers. Pls lmk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new