FS IM Fusion 10

BigPanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

You know the tank - FS IM Fusion 10, used but in good condition. Comes with stock pump, inTank media and inTank fuge baskets, and a cobalt neotherm 50w heater. I had set it up as my office tank but took it down to focus on my main tank. I honestly love this AIO - it's a great size and there's a large community to draw inspiration from, just trying to consolidate my set-up. I'm the second owner - first owner cut away a section of the black backing for a fuge light.
No light with this one. I have some precut filter floss for the inTank basket I'll throw in. Tank and gear was thoroughly cleaned when I took it down so it's ready to go for the next owner. A few pictures below - let me know if you want to see anything else.
$80 - located in Chandler

In the process of breaking down a holding tank as well so I may have some (reef saver) rock (with mushrooms or GSP) that can be negotiated for when the tank is up and running.

IMG_0861.jpeg IMG_0860.jpeg IMG_0863.jpeg IMG_0862.jpeg

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

You know the tank - FS IM Fusion 10, used but in good condition. Comes with stock pump, inTank media and inTank fuge baskets, and a cobalt neotherm 50w heater. I had set it up as my office tank but took it down to focus on my main tank. I honestly love this AIO - it's a great size and there's a large community to draw inspiration from, just trying to consolidate my set-up. I'm the second owner - first owner cut away a section of the black backing for a fuge light.
No light with this one. I have some precut filter floss for the inTank basket I'll throw in. Tank and gear was thoroughly cleaned when I took it down so it's ready to go for the next owner. A few pictures below - let me know if you want to see anything else.
$80 - located in Chandler

In the process of breaking down a holding tank as well so I may have some (reef saver) rock (with mushrooms or GSP) that can be negotiated for when the tank is up and running.

IMG_0861.jpeg IMG_0860.jpeg IMG_0863.jpeg IMG_0862.jpeg
$80 for all that? I’ll take it.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 63 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.6%
Back