FS: JBJ Chiller and Purple Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRENT_G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am interested in the chiller. I will send you a pm


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
I can't pm yet on this forum.

Do you happen to have pics of the chiller?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Pictures added.

fernis, not really looking to ship quite yet. Will keep you in mind. Thanks

DSC08910.jpg

DSC08912.jpg

DSC08913.jpg

DSC08914.jpg

DSC08915.jpg
 
Thanks for the interest but not looking to ship. The Chiller is heavy. I will just save it for next years heat wave. ;)

Thanks, Trent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new