• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Kessil a350w $300 Shipped

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
241
Location
SAn Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil a350w I am selling for $300 shipped.

I have a350 narrow and a350 wide. All lights work great, but I hate looking at the a350w, since the outer casing is smaller than the a350 narrow.

Let me know.



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

Attachments

  • 1368314930678.jpg
    1368314930678.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 1368314940392.jpg
    1368314940392.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 152

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new