FS Large Sailfin Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to remove him as I want my copperband more. Copperband didn't work out and I had to pull my poor copperband after the first day until the sailffin and powder blue are removed. I'm going to try to re-introduce my PBT after a brief couple week time out, but the sailfin I no longer have (bio) room for so he needs a new home. Really should be a 6" tank.

Sailfin is about 5 inches, very plump, very pretty, very bold. I had him since a baby, about a half dollar size maybe a little more than a year ago. I QT my fish pretty religously, and have no ich in this tank 100%. Looking for $100 if I can fetch it, thats $30 less than Liveaquaria wants for a large...

As you can see in the pics, after day 1 he is already used to my trap, and I can catch him any time I want. But sooner the better. Pick up is in East Hampton, CT. Bring a big cooler ;)

IMG_4839_zps755ea45a.jpg



IMG_4838_zpsabd025b1.jpg



IMG_4844_zps36f5b352.jpg



IMG_4843_zps2aac1665.jpg
 
Last edited:
I should also mention, I watch him tear up bubble algae like candy, and generally cleans any new frags of ANY type of algae within minutes...
 
Dave, if you don't get any more immediate offers, I'll take him. I'm up your way next Tuesday (Feb 10th) and cold collect it early evening?
 
Sailfin is settling in nicely. Achilles gave it a hard time initially, but it's now the biggest fish in the tank so a couple of body slams and that was about it. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new