fs: LOTs of zoas and palys, couple sps in Toledo

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Available for pickup in Toledo, or can meet semi-locally if you're buying several frags. Will consider shipping for larger orders. Sorry for the bad pics, you can find better ones on CoralPedia.com! :: The definitive repository for named Corals! of most of these.

Strawberry Wines. 2 polyps/$25, 3p/$35 Came directly from Chelsey who named them
strawberrywines.jpg

Raptors Rainbows 2p/$25, 3p/$35
raptors.jpg

Green Milky Way Palys (from Tropicorium), definitely my favorite green polyp. 4-6p/$25
greenmilkyways.jpg

Everlasting Gobstoppers, my source got them direct from Junior (who named them) 1p/$15, 3p/$30
everlastinggobstopper.jpg

"false" Armageddons/AOG 3p/$20, 5-6p/$30
falsearm.jpg

Blue Kiwis, same lineage as Lucid's. Highly variable under different lighting regimes 1p/$15, 2p/$25, 3p/$30
bluekiwi.jpg

same polyp under brighter low kelvin halides
wampas.jpg

Mohawks 4p/$20, 8p/$30, 4p+2p Blowpops(?)/$25
mohawks.jpg

Blowpops, only available with the one mohawk frag above:
blowpop.jpg

Nuclear greens 5+p/$25, 10+p/$40
nucleargreen.jpg

Purple Death 6-8p/$25
purpledeath.jpg

Radioactive Dragon Eyes (2 diff morphs avail) 8-10p/$5
radioactivedragoneye.jpg

Eagle Eyes 5-10p/$5
eagleeyes.jpg

Green Bay Packers 5-10p/$5
gbp.jpg

continued in next post...

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
part two...
Tigertails...great big zoa with a unique look, and bright yellow mouth. 5-10p/$20
tigertail.jpg

Pink and Black paly, loses black and goes translucent under strong halides. 5-10p/$5
blackandpinks.jpg

Leopard Protopaly...highly variable with green, gold, and blue highlights and fluorescent mouth 10+p/$5
leopardprotopaly.jpg

Gold Stylo with pink tips and blue tipped polyps, absolutely stunning under 10-14k halides. 1"/$10, 2" multibranch/$25
bluepolypstylo.jpg

ORA tort...gorgeous coral, pics dont do it justice. 1"+ frags/$20
oratort.jpg

Montipora confusa, green with deep purple rim. Awesome coral, terrible photo. Just a couple well established frags available. 1"/$25, 2"/$50
mconfusadark.jpg

Limited quantities of other zoas and corals may be available too when you're picking up frags if you see something you really like. PM if interested.

Thanks,

Tim

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those pink and black are Laffy Taffy. I have the same ones in my tank, great color at first but I gave them too much light and they look fairly bland now. Are you interested in any trades? Im just outside of Akron, perhaps we could meet up some time, I wounldnt mind some of those strawberries and maybe some raptors.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah the pink and blacks look better under low light for sure. I could priority mail you within Ohio and it would get there next day, way cheaper than driving. Not too interested in trades at the moment, as I have quite a bit of variety already and I'm paranoid about diseases and pests, but you can PM me a list of nicer stuff you have to trade if you want. I'm trying to clear space on my frag rack to let some colonies grow out.

-Tim

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back