• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Macro algae packs and zoanthids

Item Price
$10 - $50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pack includes Red grape, Dragons breath, String of pearls + freebie macro -$40

Dragons breath frags - $15

Rose petal macro algae (rare)
small frag - $20
large frag - $40

Zoanthids $15 per frag (black hornets, blue hornets, rainbow hornets, goblins fire, chuckys bride, vivid stingers aka ufo's, purple deaths, bozo's birthday/antimatter, armor of God, sunny d, fruit loops)

Pickup pasadena or can meet up. fcfs. no shipping.

20240728_202559.jpg 20240728_210846.jpg 20240728_210849.jpg 20240728_211116.jpg 20240728_212150.jpg 20240728_212843.jpg 20240728_212856.jpg 20240728_212905.jpg 20240712_180610.jpg 20240712_180605.jpg 20240712_180559.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new