FS: Nyos Quantum 160 Protein Skimmer

Martyd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
267
Location
Summerville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a Nyos Quantum 160 protein skimmer. This is by far the nicest protein skimmer I have owned. It’s easy to set, will pull out waste from day one, has a small footprint, is quiet and easy to dissable for cleaning, thanks to the stainless steel screws used throughout the skimmer.

I’m only selling it because I upgraded to a larger tank and bought the Quantum 220.

It was used for about a year, is in great shape, just cleaned and ready for use. Comes in the original box.

Asking $350 including shipping and Paypal.

Thanks for your interest.

Marty

22E14012-3A5F-4B1C-95BA-058469724D52.jpeg 8D7239BC-BB84-48C2-9BD9-252369F4A321.jpeg 644856E8-FC05-4870-ADD6-09DCCF9FE937.jpeg E0A3DD60-3088-401B-999A-47F85E9BD915.jpeg 31AB66A6-7D7D-4F3D-BC01-B30DD4BF6517.jpeg 418E4F98-3A95-4290-B12D-EAB647E8A4DC.jpeg 9E501AC7-FA7B-4419-BEA0-A0A119C46EE9.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new